Tray-Style Bike Rack Arms 18091
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
The CURT hitch-mounted tray-style bike rack promotes your biking experience unlike any other because of its unique, three-point support system. It is made to be easier to use and keep bikes more secure, holding them at three points of contact. Instead of hanging the bike by its crossbar, the loop-like tray-style cradles hold the bikes wheels, keeping it secure on each end. The third point is an adjustable padded arm that slides up and down and tightens over the crossbar, keeping the entire bike firmly held in place. Both the tray-style cradles and the vertical padded arm are highly adjustable and can fit virtually any size bike, from a giant adult mountain bike to a single-gear kids bike. For fat tire bikes, these add-on tray-style cradles are designed to replace the existing cradles on the tray-style bike rack, allowing for tires up to 4-7/8" wide. The fat tire cradles are fully adjustable to fit most bike sizes, and they are covered in a durable black powder coat finish. Two fat tire cradles are included in this package, and they are compatible with all CURT tray-style bike racks.
- 4-7/8 in. Inside Width Accepts Most Fat Bike Tires
- Add-On Arms Are Designed To Replace Existing Arms
- Adjustable Arms Accommodate Various Bike Sizes/Styles
- Tray-Style Design For Easy Loading/Unloading Of Bikes
- Compatible w/All Curt Tray-Style Bike Racks
- Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- Finish: Carbide Black Powder Coat
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov